Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Welcome to Myth Manor!

Hello and welcome to Myth Manor, a blog about one Myth school students journey and adventures through through the world of Wizard 101. I have been playing this game off and on for almost a year with my family. During the last few months I have dropped almost every other game I was playing and dedicated my time to my wizard, Tanner Willowcaller. Tanner was my first wizard in the realm. He is still low level (31) at the moment but since I have turned my full attention to this game I'm sure....well, I hope that is...to level him up a bit faster. Although I say faster, for me it not about the level, its about the journey to get there. Power leveling is right out. I will get there when I get there.

And before anyone asks, yes Myth was my school of choice. I always thought it was intriguing and so far it hasn't proven me wrong. Minions, Minotaurs and mayhem make up the play style of a Myth student. It can be a tough school to work with but once you get its intricacies down, its a lot of fun..and, in my opinion, very powerful. My secondary is Balance and I think it works rather well in combination with Myth, but I will dive into that in a later post.

As this blog grows and matures, I hope to be passing along advice, tips, ideas, great stories and adventures mixed with a gripe here and there (there will always be some in any game). Blogging is a rather new realm for me and I'm sure there will be some bumps along the way but I think this will be fun for all of us.

With that I welcome you to Myth Manor, make yourself at home and when you feel ready, join me in game!

No comments:

Post a Comment